INEXTVIR is offering one fully funded research position with an attractive stipend, complementary training activities and generous travel and research budgets.The successful candidate will be hosted by a Newcastle University (UK) and work with a European Consortium of universities, research institutions and companies in Belgium, France, Spain and Slovenia. Successful candidates will have social-science based research interests, but be enthusiastic about participating e in a transdisciplinary network of research and training aimed at accelerating the start of the applicants’ scientific career. The project provides a timely opportunity to improve our ability to overcome global agricultural, food security and environmental challenges. The focus of the research activities will be on understanding the socioeconomic impacts of viruses on plant health, in particular viruses.Read more...
INEXTVIR Mid-Term Check + Network Meeting 2 + School 2, will be held on line between September 21st and September 25ht, 2020. This meeting was scheduled to be celebrated in Madrid, however following the evolution of the COVID 19 pandemic and the current situation, it is being held on line.Read more...
The recruitment process has been reopen for ESR 14Read more...
- NEW EARLY STAGE RESEARCH POSITION ON SOCIO-ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF EMERGING AGRICULTURAL RISKS
- INEXTVIR Mid-Term Check + Network Meeting 2 + School 2
- The recruitment process has been reopen for ESR 7
- The recruitment process has been reopen for ESR 14
- Recruitment process has been reopen
- 15 PhD positions available INEXTVIR